Third party sync allows you to synchronize your local campaign users to your third party mailer list. By default, it synchronizes only EMAIL field.
If you want to synchronize other fields, you need to keep same FIELD NAME in your form & third party mailers.
# Steps to synchronize custom fields from Active Campaign
- Login to Active Campaign account and go to:
Active Campaign Lists > Your list > Fields
- Add required custom fields for contacts
- Add these given tags to ConvertPlug Field Name as shown below:
– FRUIT will be fruit
– FIRSTNAME will be first_name
– LASTNAME will be last_name
– WEBSITEURL will be website_url
It is mandatory to match the Active Campaign – Personalization tag to ConvetPlug Form Tag Name.
For more information about ActiveCampaign’s custom fields, check here.